My misses...

9:53 PM Edit This
It's the exam period now in Lufbra, which is gonna last till 20 June. Then thereafter, one last trip out to Spain and heading back to my deeply-missed home in Singapore on 4th July. Knowing that I'll be home in a month's time just makes me look forward to boarding the plane back even more. I miss so much back in Singapore.
My friends...



my dear since sec1 - ws


von aka. whiny :P


sw, panda


airens :) sanba session soon?


JC peeps - miss all e jokes n laughters


ah-huat: glad to know everything's OK now :) stay strong!


gj n zx, rmbr those times in band? :) (oops, this pic dun mean 2 show tht gj's taller)


ME Jazz - when's our next Sentosa trip?


qu ni de - dreaming away as usual - n hope ur bday was fun :)


Yishun comm! All the best for PAH08 ok? *JIAYOU!* :D

Most importantly, i miss my family...

mum & grandparents


my family

my cousins

Of course not forgetting my dear


1 more month! Can't wait to see everyone :)