7:37 PM Edit This
Although this sem's timetable is alot more slack - 4 day week, and 3 days of 2hr lects only... but I still feel a little overwhelmed by the amount of work to do.

The rest of the time, I'm either doing tutorials, revising cheem FEM lecture, reading journals for FYP, trying out ANSYS tutorials or gg for weekly meetings w prof and my proj groupmates.

For design proj, fabrication's starting soon. Gotta go down to labs to try making parts into shape, head down to sim lim to check out motors. Tog with my limited knowledge on motors, it's a challenge.
FYP is totally Finite Element language - journals after journals and trying modelling on ANSYS. And when my FEA module prof mentioned about group modelling project today, my heart sank. One more project.

And for each module, I feel like i'm such a SLOW learner, every activity takes up so much time. I'm really tired and this is just week 4... sigh