Slow heal... 22 Jul '09

11:26 PM Edit This
It has been 3 weeks since I had my operation. The wound is just taking so long to heal... or maybe i'm just impatient. My belly button is taking the worst hit from the op cuz the incision is larger and the muscle around that area generally takes bout 1 month or so to fully heal. Every now and then, this clear liquid will keep oozing out from my belly button. Doc says it bcuz the inside hasn't completely healed.

But the experience is quite annoying, and worrying... and tiring at the end of it all. The day it was worst was on graduation day. All the walking, rushing around, carrying so many things at once, driving... it oozed so badly that at the end of the day it hurts. From then on, everytime i'm out, it'll ooze and stain my clothes and tires me out quite badly.

Just came home from Harry Potter movie. Almost late so walked faster, and it oozed again. Sigh. PLus, i'm feeling pretty down. I'm just, really tired.

=(