End of a happy work week :)

10:17 PM Edit This
I'm feeling happy today. Into my 2nd week at work... I felt much better cuz I finally get to know people better, have a better idea of how the organisation runs and had really good advice through trainings with the senior teachers.

Compared to the first week, all I had to do was worksheets - solving problem sums one after another. And I have to say, TLL's standard is PRETTY high, cuz I have problems solving them!!! hahaha.. so demoralizing lah! I'm sure everyone else has no problems solving them in algebra, but in units and diagrams form, man.. those are the ones that really give me a headache.

Besides, first week was quite tough. Although the HR pple did introduce us around, but most of the trainee teachers are out having lessons, some are not in etc. The cubicles of another new colleague and myself are separated from the trainee teachers section cuz they ran outta space there. So... first week's basically "Do your own things and go eat on your own".

This week was much much better. Got to know some really kind, helpful peeps around, and the senior teachers are REALLY great! Training sessions are full of advice and tips on class management, company's culture etc. So my spirits getting up! :)