Tired Ramblings..

10:19 PM Edit This
Yay~ tmr's Friday. I dunno why I've been so tired this week. Must have been the morning OTs I've doing. Well, it's not required, but I just wanna get some things out of the way. Anyway, today had an entire day of meetings - had other trainees sharing their kid's miraculous behavior which touched everyone. Kinda makes me wanna have a class of my own. hahaha... I guess I haven't really found my place at work yet. Probably bcuz I'm not teaching classes most of the time, so I haven't found a meaning in the work I've prepared. I'm sure the chance will come soon...

Anyway, covered a Science class yesterday. Pretty interesting, and I realised I like to teach Science! Feeding them with eztra info that I found more applicable and relevant to daily life. Math is essential, you'll need it for everything, but just find it a little dry sometimes. So now i'm considering whether I should teach both....

Heard that quite a number of teachers gg on leave this end year. That puts me in a a deeper ocean of work to drown in. Hm. =.=