July Haps

12:13 PM Edit This
Ok. I know this came really late. =P

Canele Pastry @ Paragon
Totally couldn't resist the colourful spread of dessert cakes. Canele restaurant took over where Delifrance used to be at Paragon. It looks like a classier version of Bakerzinn. Tried the Strawberry Shortcake & Blackforest & Caramel & Choc macaroons. Blackforest was fantastically chocolatey with tinge of alcohol taste. Yum! Shortcake could've been better if it's more moist. And no macaroons in S'pore can compare to those from Switzerland shared by Yisi. =P
Canele Dessert

DaVinci Outing
Went to Science Center with NUS peeps to the world of DaVinci. Not as impressive as I thought it'd be. But nonetheless, it was good fun :)
davinci_all

Ah Jin's Convo
Congrats gal!

jin convo

Found my Gelare!!! ^.^
For those who didn't know, Gelare cafes at Suntec, Citylink and PS have all been converted to an unappealing restaurant called "AC2 Cafe".
Totally disappointed as Guijin & I searched all 3 places for Gelare during our outing. Did my research and found that Gelare had moved to Orchard Central instead!
hehe.. so it was total happiness to finally sink my teeth into those fragrant waffles and flavourful ice-cream! Thanks Yisi for gg there w me :P
Gelare

Venti Starbucks
Took a break from shopping with mum @ Vivo. Ordered a 'venti' size coffee. Venti is the largest size they have... and that mug is HUGE. Even my mum started to play along to show how big it actually is. haha
VentiMug

CSC Gathering - Mt Faber, Henderson Waves, Vivocity
Yo ho! Gathering with long-time-no-see CSC mates. This time.. decided to take a stroll up Mt Faber. Ok, I had a little trouble getting up there cuz (1) totally no stamina after not exercising for so long (2) wasn't sure if that much of walking is okay for my tummy. But we all made it up in the eventually, and had a nice dinner @ KimGary :)
CSC Gathering

Super weird egg
Okay, sidetrack. This was my lunch @ work - Jap ramen. Got a really weird egg. It's like some kinda genetically twisted twin egg. Looks horrible & disgusting. Didn't eat it in the end.
Weirdegg