That's what friends are for :)

11:09 PM Edit This
Today, I left work feeling quite sian and distant from the world whirling past me. It just seems a though the days are just passing by without myself remebering what happened. Suddenly... it's almost coming to 4 weeks at work. I recalled how excited I was on the first week, can't wait get down to teaching a class. But now... the enthusiasm have died down.

Being quite isolated from the other trainee Ts by a clear glass panel, no matter how I try, I just can't seem to get into their circle. Always see them laugh and gossip on the other side of the glass, sometimes I can't help feeling a lil' lonely. But when I go over, conversation is ever so limited. Hm... Maybe it's me that's not putting enough effort making relationships work. I'm quite at a loss too.

But, after meeting up with my ME gang, I feel so so much happier. Glad to have others to emphatise with me (sadly they're in the same situation), and just really elated bout finally meeting up with real close friends around me. My day has definitely ended on a higher note :)

Now that I feel so much rejuvenated, I shall try to be MORE ALIVE and find back the MEANING in my work. Jiayou Wan Ping!!!