Bunny!

11:14 PM Edit This
After dinner, Weiann & I were driving around when we saw this HUGE night floral market. The kind which pops up only nearing CNY. So we stopped by to take a look.

See how far it stretches? We cant even see the end of it! haha.. This place is HUGE! I think it's even bigger than one floral shop at Thomson.

If you see this plant, stay away from it. It's surprisingly stinky. (>.<)

This plant is impatient.


WHoa! Doesn't this look like a painting??


If you think these pots of mandarin orange are tall... (I'm already 1.7m)
Check THIS out!

*Ahhh...!*

Nope darling... that's not a stool for you to sit on.

May the new Rat year be Smooth-sailing! Just like this boat of prosperity bamboos =)

Doesn't this resemble the macho gorilla on my Kipling bag sucking its thumb? lol..

Isn't this cactus irresistably cute?? It has 2 bunnies! haha...

And I couldn't resist buying it. hehe.. and Dear got himself 3 soccer balls.

See the resemblance? Hehe... I'm really happy that I bought the bunnies! ^_^