Reunion Dinner 1

11:07 PM Edit This
My family gathered at my grandparents' place for an early steamboat reunion dinner. I love this kinda gathering where I'll get to see all my relatives together, especially my cousins. It's always fun to chat, update, complain, and suan each other... =.= but still these are the kinds of things family members do to make gathering more lively. haha...


Everyone eating at their respective tables i.e. adult & kids. I'm at the kids table, feeling young~ haha. Only my bro's at the higher generation table. =x

Check out my table... my bro says the steamboat broth that my grandma cooks is the best! *agrees* hehe..

We took several pics cuz my bro kept suaning us that the angle we're taking makes us look fat *bish* Anyway this is the best shot ^_^

The 3 female Lao Da of my generation... & of course they're my fav cousins. =)
ChinTing, WeiPing (WP) and myself (WP).

the WPs