First Flake

4:46 PM Edit This

Wow.. this is my first time blogging. haha... Know nuts about designing my blog, how to add links in, how to add tagboards. Shall get some advice from my frens soon :)

Meanwhile I shall post some pics bout what I've been busy with the past few days :)

Went to my grandparents' place over the weekends to prepare sth that cannot be missed out every Lunar New Year... Mini BaHu Springrolls! Hehe... and this is my first time helping out ;)

Here's the factory line ::

my San-yi helping out like she does every other year

Pork floss on wrap



i made these! Nice and pro looking rite? haha..

Batch 1 >> Ready to be deep fried soon

my Grandma~ she loves to cook :)

Hot, Crisp & Golden brown mini-pork-floss spring rolls! and of course not all were perfect...



Exploded and rejected ones go into my mouth =P


And the rest shall only be touched during LNY, can't wait! ^_^