11:14 PM Edit This
The ME gang met up for zhu chao dinner at AMK's famous Mellben Restaurant... the one that serves up yummy chilli crab (opposite Mayflower Sec). It's also to celebrate Merry's super belated bday =P

Attendance = 7 : xy, mh, ys, jb, joyce, merry & me.

Waited for bout slightly over an hour b4 we got our table and another half hr for the dishes to be served. This place is seriously notorious. Long queue from 5.30pm onwards and up till 9pm, you can still see pple waiting for tables. While waiting, everyone whips out their cams and started to waste time.. I mean pass time. haha.

Xiangyu, me, Joyce

Minghui's impatient..

Ahh... the highlight -- chilli crab! Ironically, I'm kinda allergic to crabs. haha.. so I only dipped man-tou in the gravy + watch em eat.

Look at mh. lol...

Yisi shelled the crab v well. haha... learnt from mh that this part of the crab is nicknamed "gong-gong". *shrugs*

Yum~ =)