Meet Jude

11:53 PM Edit This
The totally cool new eligible bachelor -- Jude.
WA, watch out.

Celebrated advanced vday today. I woke up pretty tired today cuz i was rushing wa's present last nite. We wanted to go ECP to cycle but it started to pour *yeS! ZZzz...* so in the end we slacked at home until dinner time. haha...den we head to Suntec for La Mian Xiao Long Bao~ (ayez, better have more of these b4 I fly. Heard that uk food is really costly! not to mention Chinese food...)

After dinner, we created Jude together at the Build-A-Bear shop. The entire process is actually very personalised... makes it feel as tho the teddy is exclusively yours, and no one else will have the same. So after choosing the skin, we need to fluff it up w polyester thru a hole in his back. Once we're happy with the softness/hardness, I had to pick up a small heart, make a wish on it then rub it warm before I put it into Jude for the sewing up ceremony. haha... sounds very kiddy, and I felt paiseh doing it in the shop. muaha...

Then we got him some clothes (which is this really savvy leather jacket) and accessories. Some of the exaggerating accessories include: wardrobe for all the clothes u can buy for the bear (parents better kp ur kids far far from tht) and wheelchair (handicapped teddy?? Sadistic kids)

I know the heart and roses and kinda cliche, but nothing else in the store matches that harley davidson (I kp thinking Harvey Norman) style. haha.. so I don't care, I just like that cool yet sunshine look. (esp. the sunglasses...lol ) *Wee~*